Of course he is a King of Wands
Monday's draw up for your reflection is King of Wands. King of Wands embodies radiant charisma, outgoing athleticism, vibrant health, and bold and creative action. Men and women alike are drawn to the warmth this King radiates out to others; utterly confident in his decisions and approach he shines charm on others and dissipates insecurity, indecision and doubt as a natural leader.
King of Wands is action-oriented, often leaping in then figuring out the details as he goes along. He learns by doing and has no hesitation in taking a leadership role and going after what he wants. Sometimes you have to leap before you look, and this King? He is all about that.
1. What are you over-thinking instead of taking action on? What is truly stopping you?
2. Who needs your leadership, enthusiasm and radiant energy right now?
3. People tend to become more cautious and careful as they get older; think back to a time when you were filled with bright, creative energy; what can you do to embody more of that in your life today? Think back to a time when you were that person and ask yourself what you can do to be more of that now?
The Alchemical Tarot
Today's final draw for the week is the 9/Wands. 9/Wands reflects perseverance in the face of adversity, stamina to overcome obstacles, careful and defensive maneuvers. 9/Wands encourages you to remain steadfast and disciplined as you finish the last leg of a race, finish out that job you hate and leave with dignity, to remain committed to your goals and know that this final test is a big one, and what you have been working so hard for is just around the corner.
We tend to repeat lessons until we learn them and some of the lessons are hard. 9/Wands is another card that tempers your resolve by placing challenges in your way, and to warn you of a battle on the horizon. Whether you pass the test has to do with how hard you are willing to work and how much you, ultimately, believe you are capable of. 9/Wands is a gamechanger; walk the fire and come out on the other side.
1. When faced with adversity, what do you do and how has that served you?
2. Think back to times where you were sorely challenged and you persevered, what skills/
attitudes/headgame did you play that made you successful?
3. 9/Wands is a challenge card, what needs your discipline and resolve in
your life right now?
Thursday brings us 2/wands for your 5 minute Tarot Connection. Almost every card picked this week has carried the tone of forward momentum. Today is no different as the 2/wands calls you to make plans, being decisive and prospecting your future.
Sometimes we delay our aspirations because we are not sure which one to choose. Ambiguity and fear of making the wrong decision encase us in the ice of indecision and uncertainty. 2/wands calls you to trust yourself and begin visioning/intention setting. All momentum needs to be shaped and strengthened into intention. Just like a water wheel, it is important to direct the flow of your personal energy so that it is working for you and not being fittered away into distractions that hold no promise for your goals.
1. This is one goal I am making... here is the three (or 5) step plan I am creating to that I reach my goal...
2. I invision this..... I intend to...
3. This is when I will know I am actively working to create my goals... this is when I am being distracted again... if I get distracted I am going to refocus by...
Subscribe below to get my daily blog posts right in your email!