Tarot de St. Croix
5 of Cups is not a happy card. 5/cups is about disappointment, sadness, letting go with regrets, self doubt and feeling like you made a bad choice. This card can also denote a breakup or loss but the emphasis and tone of this card is to feel so very alone and a little lost. I don't like this card, but you know what; sometimes we lose and that is part of this crazy spiritual journey we are on. Losing often will teach us more than winning. Walking away brings more gifts than staying. That is the challenge, knowing when to stay or walk away. If you are feeling that right now, take heart because its only when you are standing within your courage and seeing things as they are, can you change them and yourself, for the better.
1. Recently I had a setback and it was... I felt...
2. I am learning from my loss by... and moving forward by..
3. I am taking responsibility for my bad choice by... and I am learning from that the following...
4. I am learning to 'bloom where I am planted' by doing the following...
5. (bonus question) I am saying Goodbye to... and letting go of feeling guilty
Subscribe below to get my daily blog posts right in your email!