By Darin Shock
What are you making of this (maybe?) one life you've been given? That, to me, is the ultimate embodiment of the Magician. While the photo I chose is tongue in cheek, the Magician in the Tarot sense is not one who pulls rabbits from hats or pulls a half dollar from behind your ear. However, the wonder and mystery that one feels when in the midst of truly magic work are all in active play.
The Magician is the active principal, the alignment of what is in the ether: your thoughts, your goals, your values, your sense of self, and the creation of that Being into the real and active world. This is the great principal behind "The Secret", that we can use the very act of our focus to create the things we want on our lives.
We can align how we think about ourselves in the world with what we want. The Magician is powerful, unwavering, and committed.
Through our will we can manifest great change and transformation. Gandhi was a Magician. Leonardo di Vinci was a Magician. The woman who bootstrapped her way into getting a degree with three kids in tow is a Magician.
1. What are you Magicking into your life right now?
2. What requires your total commitment and focus?
3. What is it that you truly want to create in the world, and are your thoughts, values and will in alignment with that, if not, why not?
4. Tell me about a time where by sheer dint of your determination and effort, you became/won/started something others said was impossible or unlikely?
5. Do you realize how truly, tremendously and completely powerful you are?
Subscribe below to get my daily blog posts right in your email!